Monday, December 7, 2009

Sorry!:(

I know ive been away for a while, and I apologize! I’ve had a lot of school work this week:( but thats all done with and its the Friday now!:) Well I might post this in a couple days, because I’m going to the states today:) I’m hoping to find a lot of good deals here:) Im also going to a CCO, which is very exciting because we dont have anything like that in Canada, well not that I know of. So I just wanted to do a quick update and let you know where I’m at, and let you know about the upcoming blogs:)
- My favourite nail polishes, reviews and regrets:)
- Mac Concealer REVIEW
- Christmas Wishlist
- Mascara review, favorites and reviews

So there ya go, look for those in the near future:) If you have any requests on some posts for me feel free to leave a comment below, I’m open to anything. Hope everyones doing well!:)
xoxo, Emilie!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment